Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Review on Body Shop Primer

The Body Shop – LIP & CHEEK STAIN (shade-rose pink)


Price – Rs 600/= (I got it for Rs 480/=, I got it for 20% discount)

Quantity – 8ml

Claim by the product     Against Animal Testing


My experience with the product:


My Thumbs UP for:

  • A multipurpose solution to all my problems of buying different primers. This product can be used as a base primer for your lips (before applying lipstick), Cheek (before applying blush on) and moreover I have tried it as an eye primer (before applying eye shadow) and it worked wonders.
  • Price is very less compared to the benefits it provides.
  • Very nice cute little bottle, so can be carried in a purse and also travel friendly
  • This Intensifies eye shadow color
  • Prevents eye shadow from smudging, lipstick from spreading out and blush on lasts longer than it should
  • Comes with an easy-to-use applicator.
  • The product is liquid like and so easy to spread on your eyes, cheek and lips
  • Gives more sparkle to your eye shadow, lipstick and blush on.



My Thumbs DOWN for: I have not yet found out any major drawbacks. It is a new product by Body Shop.

My Overall Verdict:      I will give it a rating of 5/5.



 
I will definitely buy again, as soon as I can finish this present one

1 comment: